Here are some things you should check if your order recommendations are not working.
- Is my assortment assigned to the Organizational Unit? Order recommendations only include assortments that are set as available for the warehouse. You can check this by going to Settings>Organizational Units. there is a field there called Assortments that you can edit or add.
- Is my product listed? a Delisted product will not recommend a reorder of the product but can still be ordered and sold. You can check this by going to Inventory>Products and click on any product
- Am i tracking my products inventory? You can also find this under Inventory>Products. Order recommendations will not recommend a product if korona is not tracking how much you have in your inventory
- Do i have my Re-order Levels set? Setting your reorder levels will generate order recommendations based on those level. You can activate this by navigating to Inventory>Products and clicking on the filter then the stocks icon. This will provide you with a reorder and maximum level.
- Are my goods below my minimum reorder level? If your products do not go below the minimum reorder level you will not get a order recommendation.
if you want more information on how to check these please visit these helpful manual pages.