Ping Test (testing network)
1) Press the Menu option (If this fails, hold the blue “FUNC” button and press the 1 key) on the PAX unit’s screen.
(The Default Password is today’s date in MMDDYYYY format. If this is not the correct password ask your provider.)
2) Press the on-screen Down Arrow from the main menu to view the second page of options and select the Communication option.
3) Press the Down Arrow from the Communication Options to view the second page of options and select the Lan Parameters option.
4) Press the Down Arrow from the Lan Parameters Options to view the second page and select Ping.
5) When prompted with “google.com” Press the green key.
6) If the device returns “PING OK” (Please see the picture to the right), the PAX s300 is successfully connected to the internet.
If it does not ping, please check your ethernet cable to make sure it is plugged in correctly and try again.